Time to step up your wardrobe we these beautiful, blingy safety pins best used for decorating your apparel and accessories.
Great for shirts, sweaters, jeans, hats, jackets, bags, and more!
1) Take Off The Pieces And Keep It In A Safe Place Before Showering.
2) Avoid Direct Contact With Heat, Or Expose Under The Sun.
3) Avoid Prolonged Contact With Solvents Or Chemicals Like Perfume, Hand Cream And Soap.
4) Clean In A Secure Location, Not The Rim Of A Sink Where A Piece In Case It Slips Down The Drain.
5) Remove Dirt Or Particles By Using Only A Soft Brush, Never Sharp Or Hard Objects.